The Pennsylvania Labor Relations Board (PLRB) has issued an order for the elections to take place over the course of April 10–13, 2018, at University Park campus, and April 16–17, 2018, at Hershey and Harrisburg campuses. Although it is prefered that you vote at your home campus, all graduate assistants that are eligible to vote in person CAN vote at any of of these locations. Information on when and where to vote is below, we've also made a google calendar that you can easily add to your own calendar.
You may be asked for identification. When you vote, bring either your Penn State ID or a government issued ID (driver's license or passport).
At University Park:
- Tuesday, April 10, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM in 110 Henderson (Bennett Pierce Living Center)
- Wednesday, April 11, 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM in 103 Paterno Library (Charles W. Mann, Jr Assembly Room)
- Thursday, April 12, 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM in 103 Paterno Library (Charles W. Mann, Jr Assembly Room)
- Friday, April 13, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM in W202 and W203 of the Millennium Science Complex
- Monday, April 16, 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM in Room C-1845 of the Biomedical Research Building (500 University Drive, Hershey, PA)
- Tuesday, April 17, 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM in 101 Penn State Harrisburg Library (Morrison Gallery, 351 Olmstead Drive, Middletown, PA
At Behrend and Great Valley:
- You will be voting by mail. The ballot will be mailed to you on April 9. If you do not receive it by April 12, please contact us. Your ballot must be returned by April 23, so it should be mailed no later than April 19 to be certain it arrives by April 23.
Regardless of voting location, all graduate assistants are voting in the same election, and all ballots will be combined in the final count.